Report an Emergency – 209.946.3911 (63911 from University phones)
University Emergency Website – During an emergency, this site will provide up-to-date information
Register for PacificCONNECT – Pacific’s emergency messaging system for students and employees
In the event of building fire and/or explosion:
- Remain calm.
- Check doors for heat before opening. If the door is hot, do NOT open it!
- Activate the nearest fire alarm pull station. Do not underestimate any fire.
- Warn the people in your area so they evacuate safely.
- Walk, do not push or crowd. If smoke is present, stay close to the ground as you evacuate the building.
- Use stairwells and stay to the right. Do NOT use elevators.
- Move away from the building. Look out for falling objects. Keep roadways and walkways clear. Move to your assembly point and assist people with disabilities to safety.
- Stand by and follow instructions of emergency personnel.
- Do not return to the building until notified that it is safe to do so by emergency personnel.